Live Webinar: Hillsborough County's Road to VDI Success
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM ET - 3:00 PM ET
Hillsborough County of Florida knew that Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is the new way to deliver better desktop functionality, service and support to an increasingly mobile workforce. Find out how the county has been able to overcome common VDI roadblocks on its way to a 1,200-user implementation that will transform desktop computing and benefit workers and residents alike.
Join Hillsborough County live at 2pm ET on Wednesday, April 18 to learn how this local government is leveraging the latest desktop virtualization technologies to:
- Support all of the county’s remote users (including EVDO and Internet-connected users) with a normal desktop experience;
- Improve worker mobility and productivity with desktops that can be accessed through any PC, thin client, tablet, & smart phone;
- Package and deliver key applications such as GIS that are required by the county’s diverse workforce;
- Minimize storage costs without sacrificing the desktop personalization needed for end user acceptance;
- Increase flexibility and simplify management via desktop layering technology.
Complete the following form to register...